Your marketing and programming goals are getting closer.
I help nonprofit marketing and programming directors connect with their audience and stand out from the pack so that they can raise awareness, get more funding and make a bigger impact.
The secret to on-target marketing design so you can attract more supporters and raise more money.
Make design a priority in your marketing so you can focus on getting your message out. Achieve the reach and impact you seek with designed templates and campaigns that make your job easier.
What to expect:
- Show up online consistently so your supporters trust and recognize your organization
- Goal-oriented designs to help you reach your objectives faster and avoid burnout
- Stand out from the pack and be remembered with original designs
- Strategic guidance on best practices and the right call-to-actions so you can publish with confidence.
- Adaptable marketing assets so you can reach your audience for months afterward, without hiring a designer.
Publication and Report Design
A multi-page report or publication is an important part of your nonprofit fundraising and advocacy work.
Imagine having a document that takes your dense content and turns it into something beautiful and understandable.
Imagine having a report that people wanted to hold on to, remembered, and took action on.
I can design a report for you that increases your visibility and helps you innovate beyond your current communications so that you amplify your impact and meet your strategic goals.
What to expect:
- Beautiful and easy to understand charts, diagrams, and data visualization
- Designs that reflects (and expands on) your brand
- Designs geared to your specific audience and messaging
- Professional-looking and original designs
- Guidance on using stock (or custom) photography or illustration
- Strategic guidance on how to organize your content to make the most impact
- Guidance with commercial/digital printing if needed
“Studio Civico created two high-quality handbooks, which are also very popular and heavily used.”
“Rebecca is incredible at understanding our vision for projects, and understanding the subject matter well enough to produce a product that we have, without fail, been proud to display.”
“Studio Civico came highly recommended. Rebecca designed a gorgeous PPT presentation and 60+ page training guide that exceeded expectations. If you need a designer that works in partnership with content creators, look no further.”
“Even though we were in the middle of a rebrand when we started working with Rebecca, she was able to infuse elements of our new brand personality with aspects of our old brand in a way that felt true to who we are as an organization. The end result is bold, colorful and centered on the report’s theme and content. Her insight helped us create a report that we’re proud to share. And we excitedly worked with her to design promotional graphics as well.”
Nonprofits I've worked with: